There’s so many great reasons to make this change
- Can reach speeds of up to 6 miles per hour
- Supports weights of up to 220 pounds
- Fast charge in as little as 60 minutes
- Slides, turns and spins with ease
- Quiet operation
- Intelligent battery-management system
- Battery automatically recharges itself during downhill rides (!)
- Precise and comfortable maneuverability
- Easy-to-follow user’s manual included
- Storage bag available
Pros and Cons
Thousands of people have already purchased a Hoverboard of their own, and you can read all of the reviews that can be found at Amazon. Here are a few snippets of what the verified buyers are saying:
I live in a big city and usually walk to work. With my new hoverboard, I can easily navigate around the large crowds and get to work much faster and with little effort. It feels great.
My kids love their Hoverboard. The only problem is that they fight over it constantly. I’m going to solve that problem by buying another one so that they can ride together. It’s worth it.
Hoverboard is too heavy for my small children to carry around. I plan to order a storage bag that should make it easier to transport.
One of the wheels began to wobble, and it completely fell off within a week of purchase. The item was quickly replaced, and the new one is still going strong several months later.
These gorgeous of cobalt-blue color Hoverboards are really popular. If you’re interested in getting one of your own, head on over to Amazon before they are all sold out.